Tuesday, June 14, 2011

dear you 2#

If you ask to me, why do I love you?
Honestly I can’t answer that but maybe you know how deep is my love to you if you read this..
I know you’re not the best one I ever met but this is YOU in my version :

“YOU are like my CHEERLEADERS of my life, if I’m down you came into my side, listening with your calm face, not judge me but give me a good solution, and you make me believe I can handle and solve my problem..
YOU are the person that every day when I praying to GOD, I never forget to called your name, and I hope GOD always give the best for you and all your lovely person..
YOU are the person that I won’t FORGET until GOD call me, even maybe someday you hurt me..
YOU teach me how to love someone with a SINCERE, because I love you but I don’t expect anything from you.. I just happy to love you
YOU are like my MOTIVATOR in my life, you’re always know how get my spirit back with your smile and words.”

By : RSM

No comments:

Post a Comment