Monday, June 6, 2011

dear you

Every morning, when I saw you, I got my spirit back..
Every time when I got mad and then I saw your smile, I feel calm..
Every time when I feel down, there’s you beside me to make sure everything’s gonna be ok..
Who are you? Why suddenly you came bring all this happiness?
Did GOD bring you for me?

But.. one day. Finally I know GOD didn’t bring you for me
You love someone else..
I try to understand..
Until finally I know and I’m sure that I didn’t love you like she love you and you love her..
I know and I’m sure you care with me and yes I care with you..
Now I will try to be there for you every time you feel down..
I will try to be a good listener when you need someone to share..
I will be a girl that always pray for you
I will be a girl that always happy every time I know you’re fine there..
God bless you always and thank you for being my RAINBOW..
I hope we can be together like now until finally God call both of us..

By.. RSM

No comments:

Post a Comment